Most women want to have beautiful and attractive long nails. But not all can have long nails because either some have problems in maintaining long nails or some nails break down when they are growing. So these all difficulties come in front of every woman who wants to keep long and attractive nails. Acrylic nails have been the recent trend girls are craving for. Acrylic nails are nothing but the artificial long nails that you can place over your original nails with some gum. These acrylic nails behave like the original nails; acrylic nails are long and beautiful, so if you want to have long & beautiful nails but you can’t maintain your nails then you can go for acrylic nails. But after some days of putting these alternative nails when your nail becomes longer, you need to have these acrylic nails removed. I’m sure you would want to know about how to remove acrylic nails? The question will definitely arise in your mind.
As far As I know, the main problem is removing of these acrylic nails because while putting or fixing this artificial long nails you need to use some gum which is of very high strength in putting two things together. So, while removing the nails it’s obvious that you will face some problems in removing the gums. How to remove acrylic nails is not that difficult but how to get rid of this powerful nail gum is a real headache. That’s why today I’m here to show you some of the easy steps for how to remove acrylic nails easily without any problems. Below are some of the steps that are really easy and I’m sure you will like it. Read more to know more about it.
Also Read: Benefits of beer shampoo for hair
How to remove Acrylic nails easily:
Method 1: Removing of acrylic nails with the help of acetone
1. Cut the acrylic nails as much as possible with the help of nail cutter, cut the external nail if possible. If you can’t cut the acrylic nail due to thick and hard nature of your nail then you can use a nail file and try to shorten the nail by filing. But one thing you have to make sure is that you do not cut or file your nail bed, otherwise it will start bleeding.
2. You can also file the top coat of your nail. Use a long nail file so that it covers the whole nail and try to remove the top acrylic nails as much as possible.
3. Take acetone in a glass bowl and dip your finger in it. But remember your room should be very well ventilated because acetone has a very strong smell and never light anything nearby acetone as it is very flammable liquid.
4. Apply some petroleum jelly with your finger, but too much of jelly will avoid the acetone to take its reaction. You can also use some cotton pad to apply jelly more perfectly without disturbing acetone in doing its work.
5. Now cover your finger with a cotton ball and use aluminium foil to cover your finger, dip your finger in acetone bowl for some time. You must use aluminium foil because acetone will burn your skin slowly when you dip your finger in it.
6. Now slowly try to remove the aluminium foil from your finger including the acrylic nails. The nails will come out easily including the cotton.
7. If there is still some part of acrylic nails sticking in your nail, then file your nail smoothly to remove it and finally you will get a clean and original nail.
Method 2: Remove acrylic nail with some dental floss.
This method will surely solve your problem to remove acrylic nails and these steps are easier than the first set of steps but you will require a second person to help you with this method.
1. You can use a small stick to take up the acrylic nail from the edge of the nail.
2. You can also ask the second person to help you remove the acrylic nail with the help of thread. Using thread you can easily remove the nail without any effort. But the bottom edge of the duplicate nail should be in a gap and make sure your partner doesn’t hurry in removing the acrylic nail.
3. Now clean up your nails because they may be torn due to the use of thread for removing the acrylic nail. You can also apply some creams in your nail to make it smooth like before.
4. Finally, you are having an acrylic-free nail. Now your question of how to remove acrylic nails has answers these two methods right.
These are the easy two methods of how to remove acrylic nails, you can use any of the above given methods in order to remove acrylic nails from your finger. I hope these two methods have helped you in removing the acrylic nails easily without any pain in your nail. Thanks for reading the article, do comment us if you have anything to share.
You may also read: Quiff Hairstyle Men: A Trendy Quiff Haircut