For younger and adults it is a great concern of premature graying of hair in their 20s or 30s. As gray hairs make them look much older than they are. So if you suffering premature gray of hair, then you must be maintain some rules like habits, pollution and using of unsuitable hair products.
Graying of hair problems can be caused by many types of factors like a poor nutrition, smoking, pollution, stress, using of unsuitable hair products, sometimes hormonal fluctuations, and certain diseases such as chronic colds, sinusitis and thyroid disorders.
Don’t use chemical hair colour from the market because this hair colour turns your hair white or grey. Try to use some natural home remedies. So today I am going to share some natural home remedies step by step.
Henna gives wonderful natural hair colour, and it is also good for dandruff. Besides making your hair darker, strength and condition.
Grind a handful henna leaves into a paste. Add three teaspoons of Indian gooseberry powder,2 one teaspoon of coffee powder, and a little plain yogurt. Spread it evenly on your hair. After it dries , rinse it out and then shampoo your hair as usual. Repeat the process ones every two to four weeks.
Another process is to boil some henna leaves in coconut oil or mustard oil until the leaves become charred, and use this oil on your hair.
You can also prepare a henna hair mask by mixing henna powder, hot black coffee, yogurt, and you can mix lemon also it helps for dandruff and condition your hair. It mix into iron pot , cover the pot and keep it overnight. Next day apply it to your hair leave it on for one to three hours, then wash it nicely but don’t use shampoo on that day, on the next day you wash your hair with shampoo.
Indian Gooseberry :
Indian gooseberry, or amla it helps for verity hair problems. Including premature hair graying, dull hair and losing hair. You can also apply amla oil or amla pulp on your hair it’s good for your hair.
Put some coconut oil in a pan. Boil a few dried Indian gooseberry pieces (if you don’t have dried amla then use amla powder) in the oil until they become charred, then cool the oil. Apply the oil in your hair and scalp and massage for few minutes. Leave it on overnight, or at least for an hour, before rinsing it out. Do this process at least once or twice a week.
Another process is you can mix together one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry pulp and lemon juice. Massage your scalp with it at night at least 10 minutes before going to bed and wash it out the next morning.
You can also apply a combination of equal amounts of amla juice and amla oil. And you can also add a little lime juice too. Apart for reducing grey hair, this is also help healthy hair growth.
Coconut oil and lemon juice :
Coconut oils work excellent for your hair. It moisturizes your hair, stimulates hair growth, fights infections, shining hair and adds luster to your hair. When you used for a prolonged time, it also helps reverse gray hair because it is packed with antioxidants.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, in some coconut oil, enough for the length of your hair.
- Apply it to on your hair and massage it into your scalp for 10 minutes. Leave it on for at least an hour before shampooing your hair.
- Follow it three to four times in a week.
Curry leaves :
Curry leaves helps darker pigmentation in your hair. When you apply it with coconut oil, it works a great hair tonic.
- Boil a handful of fresh curry leaves in a tablespoons with coconut oil until they become charred, strain the oil.
- Massage it into your hair and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Follow this treatment at least one or twice a week.
Blackstrap Molasses :
Blackstrap molasses is a common and effective home remedy to prevent and reduces the problem of gray hair. It is rich in copper, which helps with the production of hair pigmentation.
Approximately 14% of the daily recommended dose of copper provides blackstrap molasses. It also contains other trace minerals such as iron, selenium and magnesium. Eat a tablespoon of it every morning for at least a few months to see positive results.
Rosemary and sage :
These both herbs help to cover the gray by darkening naturally your hair colour.
- Boil one-half cup each of dried rosemary and sage in two cups of water. Leave it for a couple of hours.
- Use it as a hair rinse after shampooing, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Repeat it on a weekly.
Onion juice :
Onion juice is brilliant home remedy for thinning hair, it helps to hair growth and premature graying.
- Apply onion juice on your scalp , massage it with your finger tips and leave it for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Repeat the process daily for few weeks.
Amaranth combats hair loss and helps stop the premature graying by retaining the natural colour of your hair.
- Wash your hair nicely with shampoo.
- Apply fresh juice extracted from amaranth leaves on your hair and scalp.
- Rinse it out.
Black tea :
Black tea helps darken, soften your hair and as well as shining also.
- At first boil two teaspoons of black tea in a cup of water. Add a teaspoons of salt, leave it to cool.
- Rinse your hair with this a few times . Let it to keep for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cold water but don’t use shampoo.
- Repeat the process once or twice a week.
Another easy way to darken your hair, while you applying conditioner mix with ground coffee.
Black Sesame Seeds :
According to traditional Chinese medicine , black sesame seeds are most effective and getting rid of the problem of premature graying hair .
Simply eat a teaspoon of black sesame seed s daily for at least three months . Regularly apply sesame oil on your hair is useful for the hair health.
So, this is the best and easiest way to help you to make your hair natural home remedies colour. If you know some more ways then you can share us in the comment box below..
- How to Get Better Sleep? :10 Easy Ways to Get Better Sleep
- Homemade Natural Remedies for: Smelly Hair