Turmeric (Haldi) is an ancient skin-care ingredient which is rich in vitamin C, B6, and also it has potassium, magnesium, and calcium. This is a natural skin care ingredient that helps to prevent skin from any damages. People are using turmeric to get a healthy and glowing skin. Turmeric is also rich in anti-inflammation, anti-aging and anti- septic properties. Especially in India, brides are applied turmeric paste on their face as well on the body to get a flawless and brighter skin.
Most of the Indians use turmeric powder for flavoring food. And turmeric can be utilized as an antiseptic stuff. Using turmeric, it gives a ton of benefits. So, further I take your time, now I am going to show you certain advantages of turmeric powder/ turmeric.
Turmeric has numerous advantages. It is very useful and helpful for skin treatment, health- care. Below I am listing some benefits that your health will get from the regular use of Turmeric.
Turmeric Benefits for Skin:
- Treatment of Acne: Turmeric has an active property which can help you to get an acne free skin. So using turmeric paste on your face can give you a pimple free and brighter skin.
- Facial mask for dry skin: Turmeric is rich in multi-vitamin, and it has anti-aging properties, which can help to get a flawless skin. If you have dry skin, use turmeric with some drops of olive oil and make a face mask. Apply on your face and neck. You will surely get a nice skin after using this mask.
- Cracked heels treatment: Turmeric can cure your cracked heels. It has an excellent healing agent. You can add some drops of coconut oil with turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on your cracked heels.
- Face mask for the sensitive skin: Sometimes sensitive skin is very tough to maintain like allergy, redness, itching and inflammation. Turmeric can reduce all kind of skin issues by its antiseptic property.
- Wrinkle-free: Turmeric powder is very helpful to get a wrinkle- free skin. It has an anti-aging property.
Turmeric Benefits for Hair:
- Prevent Hair Loss: Now a day’s most of the peoples are facing hair loss problem. Turmeric can cure this hair issues because curcumin is an element of turmeric which can prevent hair loss. You can mix with some amount of milk for its extreme benefits.
- For scalp therapy: Turmeric is very helpful to cure various types of scalp problems such as itchy, eczema and flaky skin, etc. Turmeric has a curcumin component which can help to reduce scalp diseases. It is rich in vitamin B6 and has anti-fungal, anti-allergic elements to cure the scalp problems.
Turmeric Benefits for Health:
- Turmeric has a strong inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Which is very helpful for health,
- The main reason of Alzheimer disease is inflation in the brain. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can also reduce inflation in the brain.
- Turmeric can also help to purify the liver which supplementary reduce the risk of hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice, etc.
- Turmeric can prevent the possibility of cancer and leukemia. It has curcumin component that helps to reduce the risk of these health issues.
- Turmeric is very helpful to maintain your body. The metabolism helps to manage the weight with proper digestion.
- Turmeric benefits include balancing our insulin levels, and thus it maintained the diabetes level too.
- Alzheimer disease is a neurological disorder which is the main reason of memory losing. Turmeric juice can treat the Alzheimer disease very effectively. And it also adjusts the levels of homocysteine. Therefore, it can control the cholesterol level. And the most important thing is also helpful to reduce the chances of for cardiac diseases.
- Turmeric juice can help to get proper digestion. If you are suffering from the gastric problem, it will help you. The spiciness taste of turmeric will make you free from a digestive condition such as gas and constipation.
- Turmeric juice can make your liver healthy. It helps to maintain Biliverdin and bilirubin livers.
- Turmeric juice has herbal elements that help to keep our body toxin free. Acne and blood disease and so many skin problems are caused due to the toxin. Curcumin component of the turmeric helps to get rid of all kind of skin diseases.
- Acidity or Indigestion causes due to the imbalance of the pH level in stomach. This bitterness can turn into serious disorder, and that is ulcers. Turmeric juice has a cooling agent that is contained with some healing antioxidants, and it helps to maintain the pH level.
The uses of Turmeric:
Haldi or turmeric benefits include properties like anti-aging agents, anti-bacterial and also is rich in vitamin. In India, turmeric is used for beauty purpose, and it’s an ancient Ayurveda ingredient for glowing skin. And in Hindu ritual, turmeric used to be a holy thing that is poured or offered in a temple. Now I am going to display some uses of the turmeric:
- Turmeric for Acne Scars: You need to take some drops of water or Rose water with turmeric powder mix it very well. Apply on your affected areas and leave it for 10-15 minutes after that wash it off with normal water. Using this pack will give a flawless skin.
- Turmeric for Wrinkle: You can reduce your wrinkles by using turmeric powder. You can make a pack of turmeric by adding some rice powder with raw milk. After mixing apply on your face or wrinkle lines for 25-30 minutes. And then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Turmeric for glowing skin: Turmeric is the most efficient ingredient that can brighten up your skin. Take some besan and turmeric powder with raw milk. Mix it well until you got a fine and smooth paste. Then apply the paste on your face and leave it about 15-20 minutes. After that just wash it off with regular fresh water. Using this pack will brighten up your skin.
- Turmeric for moisturizing: Everyone desires a healthy moisturizing skin. So, you need to take some amount of turmeric powder with honey. Additionally, you may also add some drops of rose water. Mix all ingredients and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Before it over dried wash it with lukewarm water.
- Turmeric for Tan: You can make a paste of turmeric powder and lemon juice, to get rid of skin tanning. Or you may also have some drops of raw milk and a pinch of turmeric powder with some honey to make a paste. Now apply on your affected areas and rinse off with normal water before it dries.
- Turmeric for aging: You can make a face pack get to reduce your skin aging problem. So, first of all, take some pinches of turmeric powder with yogurt or milk. Mix it thoroughly and apply on your skin in a circular motion. Before it dries, rinse it off with normal water.
- Turmeric for color: Indian people use turmeric in almost all curries. It gives a nice color and an amazing flavor in all curries.
- Turmeric in a wedding: Turmeric has an important role in Indian weddings. Turmeric paste is useful to the bride and groom as they have Haldi ceremony and it gives them brighten skin. Haldi or Turmeric is indicated as purity, fertility, and prosperity.
- Turmeric for oily skin: Turmeric helps to control the production of excessive sebum and also suitable for oily skin. With some sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric powder make a paste by adding some rose water or normal water. Mix them well and apply on your face. After 10-15 minutes just wash it off. Use this pack at least once in a week.
- Turmeric for sensitive skin: If you have sensitive skin then make a paste of turmeric with some ingredients I.e. yogurt, multi mitti and aloe Vera. Mix them together to get a smooth paste. Apply the pack on your face and leave it for 20 minutes, after that wash it off with regular water.
- Turmeric for dull skin: pollution and sun rays affect our skin. It damage our skin especially faces part. Take some pinch of turmeric powder with some amount of cornstarch. Make a paste by adding some water. If you have oily skin, then add some drops of lemon juice and apply on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. And rinse it with regular water. If you have dry skin, then do not add lemon juice. Without lemon juice apply on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with warm wet cloth.
Turmeric has vitamin C and D. It has anti-ageing and anti-fungal properties. It helps to control blood pressure, reliefs Arthritis and also prevent cancer. It has curcumin component which helps to reduce various skin disorders like itchy and leukemia etc. Turmeric regulates blood sugar, and it has faster wound healing power.
If have any queries regarding the Turmeric Benefits and uses then fell free to drop your comment and feedback in the below comment box.