Girls from the era of the 80’s were mostly seen with curly hair style, as there were no fashion accessories like straighteners for hair or something of that sort. But even today girls with curly hair look beautiful than girls with straight hair. As curly hair styles were used in the late 80’s, if you want to keep your self-trending, you can use perm hairstyles. Perm hairstyle is nothing but having your hair curly but in a stylish way so that you become the center of attraction everywhere. This style of doing hair perm has again risen because I guess ladies from this generation have realized that hair perm is the best hairstyle for a girl to look more gorgeous. So do you want to know about the types of perm hairstyle that you should follow?
There are many types of perm hairstyle that you can follow and this hairstyle suits to the maximum types of ladies. I hope you want to do hair perm too but you are confused which type of perm hairstyle to do? Alright. Today I will show you some fantastic perm hairstyles that you must try, these types of perm hair are very popular and any girl will look nice with this type of perm hair. So let’s look into some various types of trending hair perm.
Also Read : 30+ Wedding Hairstyles For Bride That Looks WOW!
Different types of Perm Hairstyle for your Hair:
1. Root Perm: If you are having heart shaped face then this type of perm hairstyle is only for you. This root perm hairstyle is a unique one that you can adopt for attending in any parties. In this hairstyle, perm begins from the root and finishes in the tip of your hair. This type of perm style is suited more with short hairstyle other than long and medium hair. You can try this perm hairstyle, this is really awesome and I hope that you will be happy on trying this hairstyle.
2. Spiral perm: This is more like an African type of perm hair. This type of curl is bouncy and tricky, this is a bit like screw type of curl. If you are having an oval-shaped face, this spiral perm is the best perm hairstyle for you that you can do for looking more beautiful. But if you are having slightly round face then you have to be really careful in choosing your hairstyle because this spiral perm hair will make your face look more round and ugly. So if you are having round face, do choose your hairstyle properly.
3. Multi-textured perm: This type of perm hair is for those who are having long or medium hair. If you are having long hair, you can try this out and I’m sure this will result in a very beautiful and gorgeous hairstyle. This curl is like round in geometric and for making this perm you will need two types of curl rods in order to make every curl look different.
4. Volumizing perm: For doing this hairstyle you don’t need to think much about your face shape. This type of hairstyle is very unique but this spring curls will make you look lady from the 80’s. This type of hair is also good if you are having limp hair, it adds volume to your hair making. So this hairstyle is named as Volumizing perm.
5. Alkaline perm: If you are having strong hair and your hair can’t withstand perm, but still if you want to do perm hairstyle. Then you can try this alkaline perm because this doesn’t need much curl and the curl are springy enough for your hair to take it. This perm is simple but very popular across the world.
6. Gypsy type perm hairstyle: Must be shocked in hearing gypsy perm right? This is a lightly permed hair that is left open on both sides of your shoulder. Tie a thick hair band on top of your hair; this will give you a gypsy perm look. You can choose any type of hair band randomly.
7. Girly perm: This perm is for those who are having short hair. This perm style is called Girly because this style is cuter than any type of perm. This hairstyle is really beautiful and the cutest hairstyle. If you have shorter hair and you want your hair to look wavy and cool, just go for it.
8. Elaborate Perm Style: This perm hairstyle is very time taking and you won’t be able to make it right until and unless you are an expert in styling your hair. This is a party or date type perm, you can choose this hairstyle if you are going on a date or any friend’s party. This type of perm can only be done if you are having a medium sized hair till your shoulder.
9. Spot perm hair: If you are looking for a stylish perm hair but with simple effect then you can go with this spot perm hairstyle. You need to curl only the tip of your hair. This hairstyle is really fantastic. You can try it as this doesn’t depend on face shapes.
10. Body perm: This adds a volume in your light hair. For doing this hairstyle you need to curl your hair from bottom to tip. This hairstyle is mainly for square shaped faces and thick hair.
So these all are the top ten popular types of perm hairstyles that you can adopt to look more beautiful. The types of perm hairstyles that I have stated above are very simple and attractive and they suit on maximum girls. Those hairstyles are also of course followed by many stars, I hope I have given you enough list of perm hair styles for you which are trending and beautiful. I guess you got assistance from this article in styling your hair back to 80’s. Thanks for reading this article
Must read this: Flower Girl Hairstyles – The Cutest Hairstyles